6.20.2008

Pictures of my house in Eureka!






Here are pictures of the House I'm staying in... it's really pretty. Also, I'm having a really great time here! I went to the beach with Lucy, the dog, and Merry, my host. Yesterday, I went on a motorcycle ride with Russell, my other host... he's really cool... but super eclectic. He wears a lot of strings of beads every day, that he makes himself. He's gone for the weekend, but I'm sure that I'll have fun with Merry and the dog! Tomorrow I'm going to the Farmer's Market with the other interns, and then tomorrow night Merry and I are going to a Solstice Party with a bonfire on the beach! Sunday I'm getting a boat tour of the Humboldt Bay, and then hopefully I'll get to go to church at this beautiful church in town.
For now, the pictures are of my house, and the weeds in the garden... I can't believe those beautiful flowers are weeds! The other dogs in the pictures from the beach are dogs we met while we were there.
(By the way, "Tiny" the kitten found a home next door to Russell and Merry, and is happy to see me every time I stop by!)

No comments: