7.09.2008

An Update





Hey everybody!
This past week, I went all over Humboldt County tabling for my non-profit. I got pretty good at my stump speech! I have pictures, but I'll have to put them up later, I can't find my camera :) But, I have pictures from Merry's computer of Lucy on Russell's kayak. Also, I went to a Humboldt Crabs game, and I took score, with the scorecards that Auntie Susie sent me. I think I'm going to go to a lot of games this weekend when I'm in Arcata. Then on Monday, I had a birthday party! It was fun to celebrate my birthday with my new friends here. Like I said, pictures later.
Oh and I went to a Zombie wedding... it was super fun! The last picture is the blushing, bloody bride!
More later!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

zombie ........ zombie ........ zombie nation!